In a Few Words
Our contemporary villa is perfect for a small family, a group of friends or even world travelers ( 6 people maximum ). This magic place that we have builded in nature, is a real haven of peace. Come spend a dream weekend, a full week or even more, to simply relax in pure nature, with high comfort, facing the river.
Stunning villa with its contemporary design, located at the waterfront and 5 minutes drive from the village of St-Alphonse-Rodriguez and Ste-Beatrix with private access to the L'Assomption River.
This is the only contemporary chalet in the area with permanent waterfall sound as background music. Very quiet location on a 74,000 sf wooded flat lot with a calm and safe waterfront for children with their parents. The villa is located in a bucolic & popular area of Lanaudière region, awarded by nature lovers, hiking cyclists and kayakers.
Spring/Summer/Fall: SPA 6 seats 4 seasons, Outdoor fireplace (wood supplied), By the month of MAY= Outdoor dining area for 6 people under the gazebo, Terrace close to the river, Swimming and Fishing (trout and bass) at the river, Terrace for meditation, Beach Volleyball, Kayak & canoe, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site; Outdoor fireplace (wood supplied) with 6 lounge chairs; Bring your snowshoes or cross-country skis for beautiful hikes, Snowmobile trails just 2 blocks away, etc...
The Villa has stunning views on nature with its large windows on 3 sides from the floor to its 10 ft high ceiling. The villa, on one floor, has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people maximum very comfortably.
The exterior layout offers private access to the river with 1 canoe, 2 kayaks, 6 life jackets, 1 hammock in the trees and 6 lounge chairs on a terrace to relax near the water, parking for 4 cars, a SPA 6 seats & a gas BBQ functional all year round.
On the large terrace, a gazebo all furnished with a dining area for 6 in summer or a relax area in winter, in front of a recessed exterior fireplace (wood supplied) and 2 lounge chairs on the side. You can play Beach Volleyball or Badminton on a part of our land adapted accordingly or just meditate on another terrace with its 2 hammock seats and a water fountain.
The villa has a large closet at the entrance (high chair & park for baby) and a common living area : a comfortable living room with TV HD, Express VU, Blu-Ray player, Bluetooth speaker of high quality for music and a large kitchen/dining room all equipped for 6 persons with the VIEW on nature (Keurig and Nespresso Originaline coffee machines available on site).
There is also a large bathroom with a rain shower (shampoo & shower gel supplied). Washer/dryer on site.
At the end of the corridor, we find 2 closed rooms well decorated with a very comfortable Queen size bed and a 3rd large closed bedroom with a super foam/gel king size bed OPTIMUM and a closet. This large bedroom allows to add a baby park and + without a problem.
All bedding provided (including bath towels & washcloths) are pure cotton and synthetic duvets. The house cleaning is done by our team just after your departure.
The villa is heated by electric baseboards in wintertime and cooled down by a silent air conditioning in the summertime.Home access
Guests have access to the entire villa with all inside & outside equipment (SPA & gas BBQ are available all year round), summer games and a deck, 2 kayak & 1 canoe & 6 life jackets at our private beach facing l'Assomption River.Host availibility
I would be reachable by Message text or mobile phone at any time for any problem during your stay.
I would give you, about 3-5 days before arrival, a personal access code to enter the villa by yourself.Other things to know
And finally, some specific info :
• In the village of St-Alphonse (6 min. drive), you have 2-3 restaurants, 1 pharmacy, 1 bakery shop Staner (closed in winter), 1 grocery market Metro (open from 8 am to 8 pm) with their SAQ liquor store, 1 Caisse Populaire with a banking machine, 1 Variety 343 store like Dollarama, 1 Ultramar gas station and its convenience store (open from 7 am to 10 pm);
• All cellular phones work well on the field.
• We recommend you bring your bathrobes for the SPA, especially in wintertime;
• Massage therapist on call (1-hour massage for 60$ cash).
• The following items are not supplied: Tissue paper, Napkins, Aluminium foil & Plastic wrap, Laundry soap, and Fabric softener, Mosquito repellent, Firestarter or small kindling wood or newspaper for an outdoor fireplace, Worms for fishing.
1. The tranquility of the place must be respected at all times so no ‘Party Animals’ will be tolerated; No noise outside after 11 pm (speak low).
2. No gathering inside the chalet, so No party and No visitor/guest is allowed; Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is performed by an outdoor camera; so you expose yourself to a surcharge of 150$/day per undeclared person.
3. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the villa & in the SPA; Pets are also prohibited.
4. For safety reasons, never overload the outdoor fireplace so no more than 2-3 wood logs at a time (never use ecological logs).
5. Tent, RV’s, Motocross, fireworks, and open fires are always prohibited in the whole field.
6. Do not move the furniture inside the villa. Be careful with the villa’s equipment, furniture, and facilities.Travelling around
The Villa O_Pür is located 70 minutes from downtown Montreal, easily accessible by highways like 25, QC-125 and smaller safe roads like QC-343.
The villages of Ste-Beatrix & St-Alphonse-Rodriguez are beautiful small villages in the region of Lanaudiere, close to Rawdon.
In the village of St-Alphonse-Rodriguez, which is closer to the villa (6 min. drive), you will find 2-3 good restaurants, 1 pharmacy, 1 meat & bakery shop Staner, 1 grocery store Metro with their SAQ liquor store, 1 Caisse Populaire with a banking machine, 1 Variety 343 store like a Dollarama, 1 gas station Ultramar and its Convenience store.
Here are a few activities at a short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min. drive):
- Cycling tours;
- HAVRE Familial Outdoor activities center at Ste-Béatrix;
- Sled dog rides at KINADAPT, Rawdon (reservation required);
- Ski Resort at Val Saint-Côme or Montcalm;
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha (reservation required);
- Snowmobile trails just 2 blocks away from our villa;
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon (reservation required);
- Paintball at St-Alphonse-Rodriguez;
- Adventure tree rides ARBRASKA at Rawdon (reservation required);
- Golf club Ste-Béatrix, St-Jean-de-Matha, Rawdon or l'Estérel;
- With some good restaurants at St-Alphonse-Rodriguez: excellent pizza at the restaurant ‘La Petite Bouffe’ or a perfect espresso/cappuccino coffee at the friendly ‘Café Onze Onze’, etc..
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $300 CAD.
1. La tranquillité des lieux doit être respectée en tout temps donc aucun ‘Party Animals’ ne sera toléré; Aucun bruit extérieur après 23h (parlez à voix basse).
2. Aucun rassemblement à l’intérieur du chalet alors Pas de party et Aucun visiteur/invité est permis; Une surveillance stricte du nombre d’occupants est effectuée par caméra extérieure alors vous vous exposez à une surcharge de 150$/jour par personne non-déclarée.
3. Il est strictement interdit de fumer dans la villa & dans le SPA. Les animaux sont également interdits.
4. Pour raison de sécurité, ne jamais surcharger le foyer extérieur donc pas plus de 2-3 bûches à la fois (ne jamais utiliser de bûches écologiques).
5. Les tentes, les VR, les motocross ainsi que les feux d'artifice et les feux à ciel ouvert sont interdits en tout temps sur le terrain et au domaine.
6. Ne pas déplacer le mobilier à l’intérieur de la villa. Faites attention aux équipements, mobilier et installations de la villa.
No reviews (yet)
More about GilbertLives in Montréal, QC, Canada
Preferred Language: French
Hôte parfaitement bilingue