In a Few Words
Le Sinclair is a luxurious, rustic yet modern chalet built in 2014 on a 21 acres lot located 45 minutes from downtown Ottawa-Gatineau and 5 minutes from a convenience store that double as an SAQ.
With its habitable 3000 square feet that accommodates comfortably 10 guests, it includes a full stainless kitchen, three full bathrooms, a classic wood fireplace, a home theatre and a bar/game room in the basement. All this in an open concept cathedral ceiling highlighted by loads of natural light.
The exterior features a spacious balcony with a BBQ, a covered 4-season hot tub, a campfire area and a 30-foot dock on the Hickey Bay of Lake Sinclair.
Le Sinclair also offers to his guests the usage of a motor boat, kayaks, and a canoe to enjoy the lake and some snowshoes for winter hiking. ***Please note that the edge of the water is not ideal for bathing directly, but perfect for all the provided nautical installation.***
Guests have access to the entire property.Host availibility
We can be reached anytime by phone or email.
1 sofa bed, 1 floor mattress
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $500 CAD.
HOUSE RULES - To allow the owner access to the housing at any times to inspect it or to perform urgent work necessary to maintain the premises or its equipment in good condition;
- To keep and maintain the housing in good condition and to leave it in cleanliness;
- To be responsible for the appliances, furniture, accessories and equipment made available for the whole rental period and any damage caused to them;
- To wash the dirty dishes and utensils, to replace them where they were on arrival, to undo the used beds and put the sheets with towels in the bathroom on departure;
- To dispose of domestic garbage and recycling in the bins reserved for this purpose;
- To refrain from throwing facial tissue, paper towel, condom, tampon, cloth wipe, dental floss, etc. in the toilet, which will block the septic pipes and break the sanitary system;
- To ensure that the number of occupants never exceeds ten (10) people, unless otherwise specified; - To heat the dwelling at all times to a minimum temperature of 15 ° C to avoid freezing during the winter period;
- To not smoke in the accommodation and keep the outdoor area and surroundings free of cigarette butts;
- To not touch the big pontoon boat with the canvas at the dock, it is not included in the rental; - To safely use (with mandatory life jacket) the paddleboat, rowboat, kayaks, etc., and to remove them from the water after each use, empty their contents and put them back to the space provided for this purpose.
*** Please note that the lake in front of the chalet is shallow with deep muddy bottoms. For this reason, it is not recommended to walk in from the edge of the shore. Swimming is allowed in the lake and the water is clear, but we recommend taking one of the many watercraft provided and go for a more enjoyable swim in deeper water. The Tenant acknowledges and agrees that the lake is not supervised by any rescuer or any other person and that, therefore, the use of the lake by the Tenant and his guests is at their own risk. ***
No reviews (yet)
More about Abdul
Preferred Language: English
Hi, we are avid travellers and we treat our guests the same way we want to be treated on our adventures.