In a Few Words
Le Sinclair is a luxurious, rustic yet modern cottage built in 2014 on a 21 acres lot located 45 minutes from downtown Ottawa/Gatineau. With its 3000 sq. ft. that accommodates up to 10 guests, it includes a full stainless kitchen, three full bathrooms, highlighted by loads of natural light and a cathedral ceiling overlooking its open concept. The exterior features a spacious balcony with a BBQ, a covered 4 season hot tub, a campfire area and a 30-foot dock on the Hickey Bay of Lake Sinclair.
Our Chalet is built on 21 acre land, right next to lake Sinclair. The beautiful view from the large windows is breath taking. Access to a beautilful Spa area, Gameroom, BBQ station and much more.Home access
Guest have access to entire property.Host availibility
We are not on location, however we can be reached by phone or email.
1 sofa bed, 1 floor mattress
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $500 CAD.
HOUSE RULES - To allow the owner access to the housing at any times to inspect it or to perform urgent work necessary to maintain the premises or its equipment in good condition;
- To keep and maintain the housing in good condition and to leave it in cleanliness;
- To be responsible for the appliances, furniture, accessories and equipment made available for the whole rental period and any damage caused to them;
- To wash the dirty dishes and utensils, to replace them where they were on arrival, to undo the used beds and put the sheets with towels in the bathroom on departure;
- To dispose of domestic garbage and recycling in the bins reserved for this purpose;
- To refrain from throwing facial tissue, paper towel, condom, tampon, cloth wipe, dental floss, etc. in the toilet, which will block the septic pipes and break the sanitary system;
- To ensure that the number of occupants never exceeds ten (10) people, unless otherwise specified; - To heat the dwelling at all times to a minimum temperature of 15 ° C to avoid freezing during the winter period;
- To not smoke in the accommodation and keep the outdoor area and surroundings free of cigarette butts;
- To not touch the big pontoon boat with the canvas at the dock, it is not included in the rental; - To safely use (with mandatory life jacket) the paddleboat, rowboat, kayaks, etc., and to remove them from the water after each use, empty their contents and put them back to the space provided for this purpose.
*** Please note that the lake in front of the chalet is shallow with deep muddy bottoms. For this reason, it is not recommended to walk in from the edge of the shore. Swimming is allowed in the lake and the water is clear, but we recommend taking one of the many watercraft provided and go for a more enjoyable swim in deeper water. The Tenant acknowledges and agrees that the lake is not supervised by any rescuer or any other person and that, therefore, the use of the lake by the Tenant and his guests is at their own risk. ***
No reviews (yet)
More about AbdulLives in Gatineau, QC, Canada
Preferred Language: English
Hi, we are avid travellers and we treat our guests the same way we want to be treated in our adventures.