About this property
SPECTACULAR VIEW on Lake Carmi and the Green Mountains. If you were looking for peacefulness and resourceful, you found it !
“Lake Carmi State Park” right in front: BEACH, swim, Canoe/Kayak Rental, Fishing, Hiking …
Only 75 min from Montreal, 50 min from Burlington and 40 min from the renewed Jay Peak (golf and water park).
Ideal for Team Building, Business Reunion and your Family / Friends Gatherings !
Here are 3 THINGS THAT PEOPLE LOVE about my house:
1- The environment surrounding the house is simply INCREDIBLE!As you can see in the pictures, CUTTING BREATH LANDSCAPE, NATURE, AUTHENTICITY and TRANQUILITY are at the rendez-vous. If your goal is to recharge your batteries, you have found the place par excellence
2- THE UNIQUE ARCHITECTURE designed by the inventor and architect Richard Buckminster FullerThe geodesic dome is a type of SACRED GEOMETRY, of which many mystical characteristics are attributed to. It is said that any person within such a structure will be better connected to the cosmic universe and energy ... Come and experience the POSITIVE AND GATHERING ENERGY that emerges from it!
3- COMFORT FOR 11 PEOPLEThis large, bright and colorful house offers 5 bedrooms (4 queen beds + 3 single beds) and 2 full bathrooms. The dining room table can comfortably accommodate 12 guests. You will love the main living room with its imposing and soothing fireplace and home theater. Not to mention the large patio with panoramic views: perfect place for your Happy Hours
POINT TO CONSIDER so that the experience is up to your expectations:
Although the house is VERY CLEAN, you will be able to see that it is MODEST and RUSTIC. You will find all the charm of an old country house! Its eclectic decor will be the subject of many conversations ... There are several objects from all times. This is the kind of place we do not forget!!!
Now that this is said, let's move on to the many elements offered by this home:
• AIR CONDITIONED
• WIRELESS INTERNET throughout the house and patio!
• The main living room is equipped with the latest technology, including 43’’ TELEVISION paired with an electronic tablet allowing the diffusion of NETFLIX, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE ... via (Hidden by Airbnb) CHROMECAST.
• A sound system whose acoustics are impeccable. Amplified by the fact that ACOUSTICS WITHIN A GEODETIC DOME IS PHENOMENAL, and particularly appreciated by music lovers and musicians.
• XBOX, DVD player, card and board games.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with DISHWASHER, gas stove and plenty of work space for cooking. The basic condiments are on the spot: COFFEE, TEA, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise ...
• The WOOD FIREPLACE is easy to use and accompanied by a good glass of wine, it's a perfect match!
• Several patio chairs to enjoy the beautiful view of the lake and the mountains!
• 33 acres of mostly wooded land to explore!
• Etc., etc., etc.Home access
All parts of the house as well as the largely wooded 33-acre land are accessible to travellers. Only the engine room and the left section of the house (extension) are not accessible to travellers.Host availibility
For me, excellent communication with my travelers is a priority. I will do my duty to answer in the minutes that follow any questions you may have.
Regarding your arrival, I will let you do your "check-in" in all discretion: it’s not a problem since we have a key box on the door :)
An on-site house guide and instructional messages will be sent to you after booking to simplify the arrival process as much as possible.
Finally, we also allow our guests to enjoy the place until 11am for their last day ... because on vacation, the last thing you want is to be in a hurry
You’ll see.. there is no place more unifying than this one!!!Travelling around
•Small grocery store 5 minutes away (Franklin General Store)•Supermarket 15 minutes away (Hannaford Supermarket)•Due North Vineyard and Winery 7 minutes away•Good restaurants between 8 and 30 minutes away (The Abbey, The Inn on Trout River, The Belfry, The Old Foundry, Restaurant Lyvano (CAN), Restaurant Aux 2 Clochers (CAN) ...•Nice Golf Course 15 minutes away (Enosburg Falls Golf Course)
ULTIMATE TRANQUILITY while having some basic services and great activities nearby :)