In a Few Words
Just relax, do nothing, play piano on the superb grand piano, read a few books selected from the old bookshelf in this five bedroom victorian house and three bathrooms located directly on the St-Laurence river in the wonderful village of St-Irénée-les-Bains. It offers you a peaceful environment where the light comes shining through the 36 windows and doors and where, with a bit of luck, the belugas will come knocking at your door !
Sale ! Until March 31st, 2019, only 229 $ (CDN) per night plus taxes (min 2 nights)
Reduced prices for your winter vacation and ask specifically for your rebate when you stay three nights or more !
Welcome to the Maison de campagne St-Irenee !
Luxury 5 bedroom house
Directly located on the shore of the St Lawrence river.
It can easily accommodate 10 to 12 people.
It has a wonderful veranda that allows you to watch the belugas when they come visit you ! The house offers you an opportunity to enjoy lots of privacy while being surrounded by your friends and family.
Located on a large 82 000 square foot lot (8200 square meters), large enough for the kids to play, where you will find a dozen apple trees for you to pick from !
Winter bargain prices ! Ask for your rebate for 3 nights and more !!
Ground floor :
- Large living room with a wood fireplace (dry wood supplied free of charge), a grand piano, binoculars and a telescope.
- Large dining room area and a beautiful kitchen with all the modern amenities, including champagne glasses !
- A bathroom that comes with shower as well as a laundry room. An extra dryer is also located in the basement for you convenience so you can dry the snow suits or bathing suits after a long day outside !
Upper level :
- Four bedrooms: three with queen beds and one double bed. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a private bathroom with a cute old fashioned bathtub.
- Main bathroom that includes a shower and a large bathtub.
Higher floor (3rd floor):
- Loft with a double bed, sofa, TV and large windows overlooking the St Lawrence river. This last floor is ideal for the extra visitors (a couple of extra floor mattresses are provided) or the children who can play without being annoyed ... by the adults.
POOLS AND SPAS :
- For a much reduced cost, you can also use the hottubs and pools at the Fairmont Hotel- Manoir Richelieu.
EVERYTHING IS SUPPLIED :
- All the linen and towels are provided as well as toilet paper, kleenex, soap everything you need to make your life comfortable.
- All you need to bring is your food, your piano partitions and you phone to plug in the Bose sound system to listen to your music !
And the vacation begin....Just relax, do nothing, play piano on the superb grand piano, read a few books selected from the old bookshelf in this five bedroom Victorian house and three bathrooms located directly on the St-Laurence river in the wonderful village of St-Irénée-les-Bains. This House is all yours to occupy for up to 12 persons ! It offers you a peaceful environment where the light comes shining through the 36 windows and doors and where, with a bit of luck, the belugas will come knocking at your door! You want to stop the clock and get back to the fundamentals of your life with your family, your friends or just by yourself? You plan to do all sorts of outdoor activities? Great! However, be ready to change your plans like so many people who have come in this home with an ambitious program but, because of the magic of the site, have changed their plans so that they can just enjoy being here. For a much reduced cost, you can also use the hottubs and pools at the Fairmont Hotel- Manoir Richelieu.
For sport lovers: If you are active and want action, you are less 30 minutes from hiking in the most beautiful trails. Check the 'Parc des Hautes Gorges', the ' Acropole des Draveurs' or 'Le mont du Lac des cygnes'. For golf, you have one of the most beautiful golf courses in Canada, Le Manoir Richelieu golf course. You may prefer going on a bicycle tour? Try the Ile aux Coudres bike trail. Fantastic! In winter time, the ski is fantastic. Visit the Massif ski resort, the best place for skiing in eastern Canada at 35 minutes from our place! You prefer cross country skiing? 10 minutes from the house and you are surrounded by a beautiful environment in the paths that are especially groomed.
For arts lovers: Charlevoix is a paradise for painters. It has plenty of art galleries. Also, for music lovers, you can go to a classic concert at le 'Domaine Forget' located 5 minutes from our house.
For farniente lovers : Just watch the belugas from our own veranda! True, they are often there, not far from the shore, at the end of the afternoon in summertime. Or, go whale watching! It is a 30 minute drive. Or, just stay at home, read a good book, listen to good music or play piano on the grand piano! Don't forget, everything is supplied. You just need to bring your food and you piano partitions !Home access
La maison coplète est à vous pour la durée de votre séjour !Host availibility
Nous sommes disponibles en tout temps !v Vous nous rejoignez par message texte, courriel ou par téléphone !Other things to know
A paradise for sport and art lovers. Ski, golf, kayak, mountain etc... or art gallery, boutiques, walk by the river, reading a good book, whale watching !Travelling around
You will need a car to appreciate all there is to see and to do in the area !
1 double, 2 floor mattress
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $1000000 CAD.
No reviews (yet)
More about AndreLives in Quebec City, QC, Canada
Preferred Language: French
André, professeur d'université maintenant à la retraite et Marthe, nutritionniste aussi à la retraite. Nous aimons voyager et nous offrons une maison qui ressemble aux endroits que nous aimons visiter. Un endroit chaleureux, accueillant, très propre et calme !