In a Few Words
Be at home and enjoy an unforgettable vacation! You will be sure to find peace and privacy!
Breathe in the fresh air of the Laurentians! About 45 minutes from Montreal and 15 minutes from the village of Saint-Sauveur, beautiful chalet built in 2018 by Fiddler Lake with private dock. Perfect for swimming or water sports such as paddleboarding or kayaking. Also close to ski slopes or other winter activities. Explore acres of forest in hiking or snowshoe trails.
You will find on the ground floor:
– an entrance hall with walk-in closet
– a large open area with cathedral ceiling (view of the lake). A corner sofa and an armchair are also installed to relax. This room is equipped with a fireplace to warm your evenings. There is also a flat screen where you can watch TV.
– a very well equipped kitchen with a central island ideal for cooking and / or sharing good moments with family or friends. In the island is integrated a sink and a dishwasher. The kitchen has a microwave, an oven, a gas hob, a high performance hood, a fridge with a freezer and a refrigerated wine cellar.
A BLACK AND DECKER coffee machine as well as a KEURIG coffee machine with capsules, a toaster, a raclette, fondue, a sodastream bubble machine, a pasta machine are also present.
– a dining room for 8 people
– a master bedroom with lake views It is equipped with a king size bed, a flat-screen TV and an adjoining walk-in closet.- a room with a view of the front garden It has a queen size bed, a small desk and storage.
– bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and toilet
– laundry room with washer and dryer
– double garage
And on the lower floor:
– a room with lake view It is equipped with a king size bed and a storage.
– a bedroom with a bunk bed (sleeps 3), a twin bed and a storage.
– a shower room with toilet
– a family room (lake view) with a very spacious living room with large corner sofa and armchair. There is a video projector with a DVD player for watching movies. In this room stands a space specially designed for sports and games.
A high-end Elliptical Trainer, a treadmill and a few weights will get you going.
You can relax in the jacuzzi from early May 2019 (lake view). Bathrobes available.
A garden furniture consisting of 1 lounger, 2 low chairs with footrest and a bench and their cushions are located on a spacious partly covered terrace overlooking the lake. There are also outdoor dining options, a table with 6 chairs and a charcoal NAPOLEON BBQ.
Large landscaped garden of 60,000 square feet (approx 5500 m2) gently sloping.
All the bedding is new.
Sheets are provided and beds made upon arrival.
The bathroom linen is provided.
You will find a food base (salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar, coffee, tea).
Also available a kayak and a paddleboard
10 minutes de Morin Heights, corridor aérobique à vélo en été et le ski de fond en hiver et près des pistes de ski Morin-Heights. Moins de 20 minutes de St-Sauveur et du parc aquatique, pistes de ski, boutiques et restaurants; et 20 minutes de Lachute où vous avez de l'équitation et des pistes de motoneige.Home access
Tout le chalet est à votre disposition. Vous pourrez profiter également du très grand terrain et du lac.Host availibility
Si toutefois vous avez besoin de renseignements ou d'aides pendant votre séjour, nous serons disponibles.
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $2000 CAD.
Pas de chaussure dans le chalet
No reviews (yet)
More about Aurore
Preferred Language: French