In a Few Words
The energy-efficient Zoobox are open-air contemporary lofts rooted in a vast expanse of flora and fauna.
Experience a unique fusion with nature in this unique atmosphere!
Ready for adventure? Bring the essentials, put your boots and “on” to your Zoobox … and finally find this space, where time seems to slow down, and your senses marvel.
A Zoobox refuge with all the desired comfort:
• Contemporary loft
• Can accommodate up to six people
• One king bed and 2 mattresses with double beds (bedding included)
• Well equipped kitchen: 12 V fridge and propane stove
• Bath on wheels, shower (towels included)
• Outdoor shower (in season)
• Bodum coffee maker
• Ecological wood stove and propane booster heater
• Energy bike for popcorn machine and movie viewing
• Climbing wall and pocket game
• Site for external fire
• Propane BBQHome access
Arrival at 4 pm - Departure at 11 am
To pick up the keys, go to the reception desk at 7, chemin de la Chute, in the domaine du vertendre.
Area without a vehicle!
Pedestrian and cycle only, this area contributes to the preservation of nature and tranquility of natural places. After all, you are visiting the zoo!
You will have to walk with your luggage 2.4 km from the parking lot of the Reserve (near the wooden fence) to your Zoobox through the brave passage.
Recommendation: luggage limited in weight / number, cooler, no energy consuming electrical apparatus.
A courtesy luggage transport service is offered by reservation only and during reception hours: Mon-Fri: 9 am to 5 pm, Sat-Sun: 11 am to 4 pm. (Departure 11am). Contact us in advance, to reserve.
If you arrive outside reception hours, contact us to receive the e-mail procedure for an independent arrival.Host availibility
We are available at all times to help you.Other things to know
I. Booking and cancellation policy
The total amount of the booking (including taxes) will be charged on the day of booking on your credit card (Visa or Master Card).
Prices are subject to change without notice.
1. A $ 50 plus tax fee applies
2. The change must be made more than 14 days before the originally scheduled arrival date (No changes during the holiday season)
3. Note that no refund will be made for price changes (low / high season)
1. If the cancellation is made more than 31 days prior to the arrival date, a fee of $ 150.00 per unit will be retained.
2. If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date of arrival, a fee equivalent to 50% of the value of the stay will be retained.
3. If the cancellation is made within 24 hours before the arrival date, we will retain the full amount of the reservation.
II. Rental Policy
Check in: 16:00
1. Each Zoobox can accommodate a maximum number of occupants, between 4 and 6 depending on the Zoobox.
2. Dogs are allowed in certain units ($ 25).
3. You have to pick up what your dog leaves behind ($ 75 fee for each offense). You are responsible for your dog's behavior including barking (excessive noise).
4. The subletting, assignment or loan of the unit is not allowed.
5. Excessive noise of any kind is prohibited at all times.
6. The units are non-smoking.
At each arrival and departure, the inventory and condition of the unit are checked. A security deposit of $ 500 (breakage, theft, insalubrity, cigarette smell, noise) will be blocked on your credit card upon arrival and then canceled after a satisfactory verification of the unit at the end of your stay.
Lost Key: Additional fees of $ 25 will be charged.
Lost Site Bracelet: A fee of $ 10 per bracelet will be charged.
Lost Parking Tag: $ 15 Charge
Bedding / Towels: Bedding and towels are included in the rental, but no change is made during the stay.
Wood or granules for the stove inside the unit: included in the rental price. Do not use green logs for an outdoor fire ($ 15 charge applies)
TV: The TV is only for DVD viewing or CD playback.
Outdoor Fire: The Eastman Municipality Fire Department requires that you signal your intention to camp at all times and every day. You are responsible for obtaining an outdoor fire permit (free) by calling 450-297-3440 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday and 450-297-0020 at weekends and in the evening.
Tents / Tents trailers / Caravans / Snowmobiles / Vehicles type 4 wheels: they are prohibited on the territory of Vertendre.
Toilets: do not throw in the toilet: tampons and sanitary napkins, condoms and tissues.
In order to respect the environment, do not throw anything (cigarette butts included) in the nature.
The day of departure, we ask you to return the unit in the same state as at the beginning of the stay:
• Departure is scheduled at 11:00. Contact us the day before your departure to confirm the time of your baggage service, if necessary (except ZCH-14, ZET-37 and ZC-66)
• Wash all used dishes during your stay. ($ 25.00 fee will be charged if not done.)
• Do not make the beds used during your stay.
• Remove recycling, waste and compost in their respective blue, green and brown outside containers (ZCH-14, ZET-37 and ZC-66). For other Zoobox, leave the bags beside the door within the unit ($ 25 applicable fee);
• Notify the office if the propane tank for the BBQ is empty.
• Bring back the keys and the garage remote control to the office: 7, Fall Road, Eastman. Outside business hours: Deposit the keys and the poll into the key box outside the office.
Failure to comply with one or more of these regulations may result in the eviction of all occupants of the unit without any compensation or reimbursement of the security deposit.
We ask you to use with care and diligence the equipment, the material and the accessories put at your disposal during your stay. If you notice that these items are broken, defective, or non-functional, stop using them and promptly notify Vertendre's direction. Any damage and / or injury resulting from the use of damaged or defective items will be the responsibility of the tenant of the unit.Travelling around
Discover the territory!
-Lake Beaver, a preserved environment: canoe, kayak
-Lake of the Source: bathing, fishing
-More than 15 km of trails: hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, biking
-Summer of Mont Sylvio-Lacharité
-Several waterfalls, falls and streams
2 double, 1 king
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $250 CAD.
Arrivée à 16 h - Départ à 11h
Pour récupérer les clés, se présenter au bureau d'accueil au 7, chemin de la Chute, dans le domaine du vertendre.
Vous aurez à marcher avec vos bagages 2.4 km à partir du stationnement de la Réserve (près de la clôture en bois) jusqu'à votre Zoobox en empruntant le passage des courageux.
Recommandation : bagages limités en poids/nombre, glacière, aucun appareil électrique énergivore.
Un service de courtoisie de transport de bagages est offert sur réservation seulement et pendant les heures d’accueil : Lu-Ve : 9h à 16h30, Sa-Di : 10h à 15h30. (Départ 11h). Nous contacter à l'avance, pour réserver.
Si vous arrivez en dehors des heures d'accueil, nous contacter pour recevoir la procédure par courriel pour une arrivée autonome.
No reviews (yet)
More about Le VertendreLives in
Preferred Language: French
Le Vertendre est une équipe de créatifs, passionnés et déterminés à développer notre entreprise dans une optique d’innovation écologique. C’est pourquoi nous avons créé des hébergements au design organique basé sur les critères LEED, qui se fondent dans la nature. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) est un système de classification promouvant la construction de bâtiments écoénergétiques. Nous avons pour mission de favoriser l’éveil à la responsabilité environnementale, en faisant prendre conscience au plus grand nombre de gens possible l’impact de leurs gestes et de leurs choix sur l’utilisation des ressources.