In a Few Words
Our cottages are built on the concept of a luxury eco house, an innovative construction that combines contemporary architecture and energy efficiency. All our houses meet LEED standards (certification available), while offering the comfort of modern luxury in the countryside. Enjoy grandiose views and a serene atmosphere in the countryside, all year round!
An Orfie chalet with all the comfort you want:
• 3 bedrooms (8 people maximum)
• South bedroom: double bed
• North bedroom: queen bed
• Glazed bedroom: double sofa bed
• 2 living rooms ground floor including 1: queen sofa bed
• 2 bathrooms (one with bath)
• Double-sided wood fireplace
• Garage / Roof terrace
• B.B.Q. and patio set
• Unfinished basement
• Site for external fire
• Wi-Fi Internet Access ($)Home access
Arrival at 4 pm - Departure at 11 am
To pick up the keys, go to the reception desk at 7 Chemin de la Chute, in the domaine du Vertendre.
For an arrival outside our opening hours, it is necessary to contact us to inform us; We will email you the procedure for a self-check in.Other things to know
I. Booking and cancellation policy
The total amount of the booking (including taxes) will be charged to your credit card (Visa or Master Card). Prices are subject to change without notice.
1. A $ 50 plus tax fee applies
2. No change during the holiday season
3. Note that no refund will be made for price changes (low / high season)
1. If the cancellation is made more than 31 days prior to the arrival date, a fee of $ 150.00 per unit will be retained.
2. If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date of arrival, a fee equivalent to 50% of the value of the stay will be retained.
3. If cancellation is made within 24 hours before the arrival date, we will retain the full amount of the reservation.
II. Rental Policy
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
1. Each cottage can accommodate a maximum number of occupants, between 8 and 14 depending on the unit.
2. Dogs are allowed in certain units ($ 50) You must pick up what your dog leaves behind ($ 75 fee for each offense).
3. You are responsible for your dog's behavior and barking (excessive noise).
4. The subletting, assignment or loan of the unit is not allowed.
5. Excessive noise of any kind is prohibited at all times.
6. The units are non-smoking.
At each arrival and departure, the inventory and condition of the unit are checked. A security deposit of $ 500 (breakage, theft, unhealthy, cigarette smell or noise) will be blocked on your credit card upon arrival and then canceled after a satisfactory check of the unit at the end of your stay.
Lost Key: Additional fees of $ 25 will be charged.
Lost Site Bracelet: A fee of $ 10 per bracelet will be charged.
Lost parking sticker: a $ 15 fee will be charged
Lost Garage Remote: An additional charge of $ 75 will be charged.
Bedding / Towels: Bedding and towels are included in the rental, but no change is made during the stay. Note: there is a washer / dryer available in each villa however the capsules (laundry soap) are not provided.
Wood: The wood is at the discretion of the visitor (not included).
TV: The TV is only for DVD viewing or CD playback.
Outdoor Fire: The Eastman Municipality Fire Department requires that you signal your intention to camp at all times and every day. You are responsible for obtaining an outdoor fire permit by calling 450-297-3440 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday and 450-297-0020 at weekends and in the evening.
Tents / Tents trailers / Caravans / Snowmobiles / Vehicles type 4 wheels: they are prohibited on the territory of Vertendre.
The day of departure: return the unit in the same condition as the beginning of the stay
-The departure is scheduled at 11:00.
-Wash all the dishes used during your stay. ($ 25.00 fee will be charged if not done.)
-Do not use the beds during your stay.
-Sort garbage in green bin, recycling in blue container and compost in brown container. ($ 25.00 fee will be charged if not done.)
-Avoid the office if one of the two propane tanks for the BBQ is empty.
-Report keys and remote control from the garage to the office, 7, Fall Road, Eastman.
-Outside hours: Deposit the keys and the poll in the key box outside the office.
Failure to comply with one or more of these regulations may result in the avoidance of all occupants of the unit. We ask you to use the equipment and diligence equipment, the material and the accessories for your disposal during your stay. If you notice that these items are broken, defective, or non-functional, stop using them and promptly notify Vertendre's direction. Any damage and / or injury resulting from the use of the defective items will be the responsibility of the holding of the unit.Travelling around
Discover the territory:
• Lac aux Castors, a preserved environment: canoeing, kayaking
• Lake of the Source: swimming, fishing
• More than 15 km of trails: hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, biking
• Falls, stream and observatory at the top of Mont Sylvio-Lacharité
1 sofa bed
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $500 CAD.
Arrival at 4 pm - Departure at 11 am
To pick up the keys, go to the reception desk at 7 Chemin de la Chute, in the domaine du vertendre.
For an arrival outside our opening hours, it is necessary to contact us to inform us; We will email you the procedure for a self-check in.
No reviews (yet)
More about Le VertendreLives in
Preferred Language: French
Le Vertendre est une équipe de créatifs, passionnés et déterminés à développer notre entreprise dans une optique d’innovation écologique. C’est pourquoi nous avons créé des hébergements au design organique basé sur les critères LEED, qui se fondent dans la nature. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) est un système de classification promouvant la construction de bâtiments écoénergétiques. Nous avons pour mission de favoriser l’éveil à la responsabilité environnementale, en faisant prendre conscience au plus grand nombre de gens possible l’impact de leurs gestes et de leurs choix sur l’utilisation des ressources.