In a Few Words
Splendid and comfortable residence with spectacular views of the St. Lawrence.
Early morning notice: the sunrise is breathtaking!
The imposing windows allow you to admire the St. Lawrence and its many islands and the mountains of Charlevoix.
This beautiful home has been built, equipped and decorated with taste, so as to make your stay in Charlevoix unforgettable.
You will spend unforgettable moments there.
This house is freshly painted and a new decoration in the style of the day.
Prestigious house, located in St-Irénée in Charlevoix, well decorated with exceptional views of the river, with 3 bedrooms and can easily accommodate 6 people.
It is very spacious, ideal for a family or a group of friends, it is ideally located between Malbaie and Baie St-Paul.
Extraordinary view of the river and the mountains. Its comfort will seduce you ... you will have a memorable stay ...Home access
The house is completely renovated for you It is located in a prestigious private development.
This ensures privacy and tranquility.Host availibility
I will always be available to answer your questions. This house is also a member of "Home Hotel" and offers an on-call housekeeping service to make your stay even more memorable and meet your requests.Other things to know
- In summer, make sure you have showered beforehand to eliminate all sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- The barbecue must be used safely and must not be left unattended. After each use, the cylinder valve must be closed.
- Make sure to close all doors and windows at the end of your stay.
- Make sure to close the air conditioning when leaving.
- Clean pots and pans - Make sure you do not leave wet lingerie inside the washer
- Remove all garbage in the bin provided for this purpose to avoid odors and do not put garbage in the recycling.
- In winter, lower the set of thermostats to 18 degrees Celsius. - Be sure to close the spa cover at all times after swimming
- Respect the arrival time and departure time. You can ask us if you wish to arrive earlier or leave the chalet later in advance please.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.Birds eye view
The majestic nature of the Charlevoix territory is dominated by landscapes offering a surprising relief composed of peaks, valleys, lakes and rivers and a diverse flora and fauna.
Its economy is based, among other things, on tourism, agrotourism, ecotourism, agriculture, development and exploitation of the forest and culture.
In the heart of the Route des saveurs (fine local products)
2 minutes from the Domaine Forget's Academy of Music and Dance (world-famous summer concerts and beautiful winter snowshoeing trails!)
2 min from the public beach of Saint-Irénée
10 min from Les Sources Joyeuses outdoor center inc. 10 minutes from the chocolate factory and the seigneurial mill of Les Éboulements
15 minutes from Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive and the ferry to Isle-aux-Coudres
20 minutes from Baie-Saint-Paul
20 minutes from Casino de Charlevoix
30 min from the Mont Grand-Fonds ski center
45 min from Le Massif de Charlevoix ski center
45 minutes from the Grands-Jardins National Park
45 minutes from the Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie National Park
45 minutes from Tadoussac and the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $750 CAD.
Nous demandons à tous de respecter l'environnement, ainsi que de prendre soin de la maison comme si c'était la le vôtre.