REFUGE DE FLORALI for Friends and Families
In a Few Words
Beautiful four-season residence with no immediate neighbor between Baie-Saint-Paul and the Massif de Charlevoix.
You will be charmed by the tranquility of the place and the comfort of its facilities.
Spa and outdoor fireplace, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and walking at the residence.
Le Massif de Charlevoix, Golf Le Loup of Baie-Saint-Paul, downtown (within 10 kilometers).
This chalet is the perfect place to relax with family or friends in peace.
Large open concept room for kitchen, living room and dining room.
Forest land surrounded by trees and a small stream.
Indoor gas fireplace and outdoor fireplace available from November 15th to March 30th.
The wood is not supplied.
Baby bed, stand-up fan, laptop work area, Keurig coffee maker and filter coffee maker (coffee and filter not included), toaster, high chair, 2 melting pots and 2 squeegees, dining tables with 8 chairs, DVD player, 2 TVs with cable, 4 seasons spa, 6-seater patio set etc.Home access
The house is 8 minutes from downtown Baie St-Paul, its good restaurants and art galleries, hiking, golf, sea kayaking.
It is also 15 minutes from the ski slopes of the Petite Riviere St-Francois, 45 minutes from Mont-Grands-Fonds ski resort and 45 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix.
In the beautiful region of Charlevoix, fishing enthusiasts will be delighted and you can also take a whale-watching excursion on the majestic St. Lawrence River and visit the Grands Jardins and Hautes-Gorges national parks.Host availibility
It will be my pleasure to welcome you to my residence.
I am also available if you have questions for activities in the region (downhill skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, Parc des Grands Jardins, Hautes-Georges, etc.).Other things to know
- No glass or metal container will be tolerated in Spa facilities.
- Put the lid back on the Spa after each use.
- In summer, make sure you have showered beforehand to eliminate all sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Please return the spa to the same temperature when you arrive.
It is strictly forbidden to access the technical and electrical installation.
The protective cover must be put back in place after each use, in order to avoid any accident and in order to preserve the temperature of the water.
Under no circumstances should users change the temperature settings of the Spa (98 degrees).
- It is important to put a product capsule after each use of the spa
- The barbecue must be used safely and must not be left unattended. After each use, the cylinder valve must be closed.
- Make sure to close all doors and windows at the end of your stay.
- Make sure to close the air conditioning when leaving.
- Clean pots and dishes
- Make sure you do not leave wet lingerie inside the washer
- Remove all garbage in the bin provided for this purpose to avoid odors and do not put garbage in the recycling.
- In winter, lower the set of thermostats to 18 degrees Celsius.
- Be sure to close the spa cover at all times after swimming
- Respect the arrival time and departure time. You can ask us if you wish to arrive earlier or leave the chalet later in advance please.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.Birds eye view
Activities: Golf within 10 km, snowmobiling, wildlife observation, fishing, lake, mountain biking / hiking, hiking, snowshoeing, downhill skiing / snowboarding less than 10 km, cross-country skiing cross-country skiing within 10 km, bike within 10 km, mountain bike.Travelling around
Activités: Golf à moins de 10 km, motoneige, observation de la faune, pêche, plan d'eau, Quad / VTT, randonnée pédestre, raquette, ski alpin / planche à neige à moins de 10 km, ski de fond ski de fond à moins de 10 km, vélo à moins de 10 km, vélo de montagne
1 queen, 1 sofa bed
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this Chalet is $500 CAD.
Nous demandons à tous de respecter l'environnement, ainsi que de prendre soin de la maison comme si c'était la le vôtre.
No reviews (yet)
More about HélèneLives in Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Preferred Language: French