Escale Spa and St-Laurence River!
In a Few Words
Sumptuous new residence built on the mountainside, fully equipped with a breathtaking view of the river. It is close to tourist attractions, the village of Baie St-Paul and the Petite Rivière St-François.
Admire the view with a drink in the bar or spa, or enjoy the game room or outdoor fireplace. Relaxation assured!
You will be charmed by its wood fireplace and chef’s kitchen!
The ideal Oasis for a visit in Charlevoix
This three storey house is very spacious, ideal for a family or a group of friends, it is ideally located between Malbaie and Baie St-Paul.
Extraordinary view of the river and the mountains.
Its comfort will seduce you ... you will have a memorable stay ...Home access
The house is 10 minutes from downtown Baie St-Paul, its good restaurants and art galleries, hiking, golf, sea kayaking.
It is also 30 minutes from the slopes of the Massif Petite-Riviere St-Francois, 45 minutes from the Mont-Grands-Fonds ski resort and 30 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix.
In the beautiful region of Charlevoix, fishing enthusiasts will be delighted and you can also take a whale-watching excursion on the majestic St. Lawrence River and visit the Grands Jardins and Hautes-Gorges national parks.
The house is located in a prestigious private development. This ensures privacy and tranquility.
This big house on three floors will be right for you!Host availibility
I will always be available to answer your questions.
This house is also a member of "Home Hotel" and offers an on-call housekeeping service to make your stay even more memorable and meet your requests.Other things to know
- No glass or metal container will be tolerated in Spa facilities.
- Put the lid back on the Spa after each use.
- In summer, make sure you have showered beforehand to eliminate all sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Please return the spa to the same temperature when you arrive.
- It is important to put a product capsule after each use.
- The barbecue must be used safely and must not be left unattended. After each use, the cylinder valve must be closed.
- Make sure to close all doors and windows at the end of your stay.
- Make sure to close the air conditioning when leaving.
- Clean pots and dishes
- Make sure you do not leave wet lingerie inside the washer
- Remove all garbage in the bin provided for this purpose to avoid odors and do not put garbage in the recycling.
- In winter, lower the set of thermostats to 18 degrees Celsius.
- Be sure to close the spa cover at all times after swimming
- Respect the arrival time and departure time.
You can ask us if you would like to arrive earlier or leave the chalet later in advance please.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.Birds eye view
The majestic nature of the Charlevoix territory is dominated by landscapes offering a surprising relief composed of peaks, valleys, lakes and rivers and a diverse flora and fauna.
Its economy is based, among other things, on tourism, agrotourism, ecotourism, agriculture, development and exploitation of the forest and culture.
25 minutes from the Golf Manoir Richelieu and the Casino de Charlevoix
45 minutes from Le Grand Fond ski center
30 minutes from the Charlevoix massif
60 minutes from the Park of the High Gorges of the Malbaie River
PEDESTRIAN TRAILS OF STORAGE:
1- LOUIS-CHARLES-AUDET SENTIER
2- TRAIL THE COUNTRY
3- THE MARINE-LA SEIGNEURIE FOREST TRAIL
4- MARKET WALK
5- CAPTAINS WALK
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this Chalet is $750 CAD.
Nous demandons à nos visiteurs de faire preuve de courtoisie et de respecter notre propriété et la tranquillité de l'environnement.