In a Few Words
Sumptuous country-style villa tastefully decorated, built on a mountainside and offers spectacular views of the breathtaking river.
Its full south orientation offers sun in all rooms. Its three floors with terraces invite you to enjoy the benefits of nature.
Inside you will find quality equipment and furniture as well as TVs and sound systems on each floor. An exceptional place that will leave you with unforgettable memories
This house is very spacious, ideal for a family or a group of friends, it is ideally located between Malbaie and Baie St-Paul.
Located in a quiet and peaceful location on a private estate just minutes from La Malbaie, this splendid cottage with panoramic views of the St. Lawrence River can accommodate up to 10 people.
Its comfort will seduce you ... you will spend a memorable stay.
Enjoy the fresh air and sea views, the many nature trails in the area, go whale watching, go kayaking and go to the beach of St-Irénée for a horse ride in the summer , take out your snowshoes or take advantage of the nearby Les Sources Joyeuses Outdoor Center (10 minutes), Mont Grand-Fonds (28 minutes) and Massif (50 minutes) of the Petite-Rivière for skiing and tobogganing, discover the restaurants in the area, the casino (10 minutes) and art galleries; enjoy the music concerts of Domaine Forget (8 minutes).Home access
In the beautiful region of Charlevoix, fishing enthusiasts will be delighted and you can also take a whale-watching excursion on the majestic St. Lawrence River and visit the Grands Jardins and Hautes-Gorges national parks.
The house is located in a prestigious private development. This ensures privacy and tranquility.
This big house on three floors will be right for you!Host availibility
I will always be available to answer your questions.
This large house is also a member of "Hotel at Home" and offers a customer service to make your stay even more memorable and meet your requests.Other things to know
- A 4 wheel drive and / or good winter tires for the period from November 1st to April 1st.
*** The SPA is functional in winter ***
- No glass or metal container will be tolerated in Spa facilities.
- Put the lid back on the Spa after each use.
- In summer, make sure you have showered beforehand to eliminate all sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Please return the spa to the same temperature when you arrive. It is strictly forbidden to access the technical and electrical installation. The protective cover must be put back in place after each use, in order to avoid any accident and in order to preserve the temperature of the water. Under no circumstances should users change the temperature settings of the Spa (98 degrees).
- It is important to put a product capsule after each use (Website hidden by Airbnb)
*** BBQ is functional winter ***
- The barbecue must be used safely and must not be left unattended. After each use, the cylinder valve must be closed.
- Make sure to close all doors and windows at the end of your stay.
- Make sure to close the air conditioning when leaving.
- Clean pots and dishes.
- Make sure you do not leave wet lingerie inside the washer
- Remove all garbage in the bin provided for this purpose to avoid odors and do not put garbage in the recycling.
- In winter, lower the set of thermostats to 18 degrees Celsius.
- Be sure to close the spa cover at all times after swimming
- Respect the arrival time and departure time. You can ask us if you would like to arrive earlier or leave the chalet later in advance please.
*** Fondue stoves in kitchen cabinets ***
Thank you and enjoy your stay.Birds eye view
The majestic nature of the Charlevoix territory is dominated by landscapes offering a surprising relief composed of peaks, valleys, lakes and rivers and a diverse flora and fauna.
Its economy is based, among other things, on tourism, agrotourism, ecotourism, agriculture, development and exploitation of the forest and culture.
25 minutes from the Golf Manoir Richelieu and the Casino de Charlevoix
45 minutes from Le Grand Fond Ski Center 30 minutes from the Charlevoix Massif 60 minutes from the Parc des Hautes Gorges de la Rivière Malbaie
PEDESTRIAN TRAILS OF STORAGE:
1- LOUIS-CHARLES-AUDET SENTIER
2- COUNTRY TRAILS
3- THE MARINE-LA SEIGNEURIE FOREST TRAIL
4- MARKET WALK
5- CAPTAINS WALKTravelling around
Enjoy the fresh air and sea views, the many nature trails in the area, go whale watching, go kayaking and go to the beach of St-Irénée for a horse ride in the summer , take out your snowshoes or take advantage of the nearby Les Sources Joyeuses Outdoor Center, Mont Grand-Fonds and the Massif de la Petite-Rivière for skiing and tobogganing, discover the restaurants in the area, the casino and galleries. art; enjoy the music concerts of Domaine Forget.
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $800 CAD.
Nous demandons à tous de respecter l'environnement, ainsi que de prendre soin de la maison comme si c'était la le vôtre.
More about Hôtel à la maisonLives in Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Preferred Language: French
En réservant une des magnifiques propriétés d’Hotel à la Maison vous avez non seulement la garantie de passer un séjour de rêve mais également la possibilité d’obtenir des services à la carte pour maximiser vo moments de détente Notre conciergerie peut vous offrir les prestations suivantes : chauffeurs privés, traiteurs, achats et livraisons de vos courses, entretien ménager, soins de santé (infirmières ou préposés aux bénéficiaires), organisation de séjours et soirées, réservations de billets de hockey ou de spectacles, photographe, gardienne d’enfants et plus encore…. N’hésitez pas à vous informer suite à votre réservation. Il nous fera plaisir de discuter avec vous de tous ces petits plus qui rendront votre voyage inoubliable.