In a Few Words
Nestled in the middle of a private estate, this beautiful residence is located 10 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix, near the ski resorts of Le Massif and Mont Grand-Fonds and the beach of St-Irénée.
This house is ideal to fully enjoy the tourist, sports and music activities or simply relax in the SPA while admiring the view.
A few steps from La Malbaie and its famous tables, you will have a memorable stay.
Brand new house located in a private domain and wooded by a forest of red spruce.
The residence offers a magnificent view of the river and the mountains. it will give you the opportunity to relax in the spa while enjoying the panorama.
It offers a large kitchen and a cozy living room with open air and three comfortable bedrooms.
From the terrace of this "beach house" you can admire the movement of the boats while tasting a good BBQ!Home access
The house is 10 minutes from downtown Baie St-Paul, its good restaurants and art galleries, hiking, golf, sea kayaking.
It is also 30 minutes from the slopes of the Massif Petite-Riviere St-Francois, 45 minutes from the Mont-Grands-Fonds ski resort and 30 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix.
In the beautiful region of Charlevoix, fishing enthusiasts will be delighted and you can also take a whale-watching excursion on the majestic St. Lawrence River and visit the Grands Jardins and Hautes-Gorges national parks.
The house is located in a prestigious private development which ensures privacy and tranquility.
This great house on will be right for you!Host availibility
I will always be available to answer your questions. This house is also a member of "Home Hotel" and offers an on-call housekeeping service to make your stay even more memorable and meet your requests.Other things to know
*** 4 wheel drive and / or winter tires for the period of November 1st to April 1st **
*** The SPA is functional in winter ***
- No glass or metal container will be tolerated in Spa facilities.
- Put the lid back on the Spa after each use.
- In summer, make sure you have showered beforehand to eliminate all sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Please return the spa to the same temperature when you arrive.
- It is important to put a product capsule after each use. It is strictly forbidden to access the technical and electrical installation. The protective cover must be put back in place after each use, in order to avoid any accident and in order to preserve the temperature of the water. Under no circumstances should users change the temperature settings of the Spa (98 degrees).
- Do not keep wet clothes on the bed, which causes discoloration with chlorine (Website hidden by Airbnb)
*** BBQ is functional winter ***
- The BBQ must be used safely and must not be left unattended. After each use, the cylinder valve must be closed.
- Make sure to close all doors and windows at the end of your stay.
- Make sure to close the air conditioning when leaving.
- Clean your pots and dishes.
- Make sure you do not leave wet lingerie inside the washer
- Remove all garbage in the bin provided for this purpose to avoid odors and do not put garbage in the recycling.
- In winter, lower the set of thermostats to 18 degrees Celsius.
- Be sure to close the spa cover at all times after swimming
- Respect the arrival time and departure time. You can ask us if you would like to arrive earlier or leave the chalet later in advance please.
- A heat pump will cool you in hot weather and provide you with warmth and comfort in cold weather.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.Birds eye view
The majestic nature of the Charlevoix territory is dominated by landscapes offering a surprising relief composed of peaks, valleys, lakes and rivers and a diverse flora and fauna.
Its economy is based, among other things, on tourism, agrotourism, ecotourism, agriculture, development and exploitation of the forest and culture.
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this property is $500 CAD.
Nous demandons à tous de respecter l'environnement, ainsi que de prendre soin de la maison comme si c'était la vôtre.