Panorama, Spa and St-Laurence River!
In a Few Words
This beautiful brand new house is located in the prestigious domain of the Seigneurie, near Baie St-Paul and 20 minutes from the Massif and the Casino.
You will be charmed by its spectacular view of the river, its modern and luxurious equipment, its unusual design and its high level of comfort
The residence is equipped with a spa which will allow you to relax while admiring the panorama.
Magical and unforgettable moments at the rendezvous!
This house is ideal for a family or a group of friends, it is ideally located between the Malbaie and Baie St-Paul.
The place is welcoming with its large windows offers a seal of the warmest.
You will find, space, tranquility, comfort and relaxation.
Air conditioning for your comfort.
The view of the river and the mountains will enchant you and you will have the impression to be alone in the world.
The geographical situation makes it possible to explore nearby Baie St-Paul, Les Éboulements, l'Ilse.
There are many outdoor activities and cultural entertainment that are offered to visitors in the area.
This comfortable home will seduce you ... you will spend a memorable stay with your loved ones.Home access
The house is located in a prestigious private development. This ensures privacy and tranquility. Amazing view of the river and mountains. This large house on two floors will be right for you!Host availibility
I will always be available to answer your questions. This house is also a member of "Home Hotel" and offers an on-call housekeeping service to make your stay even more memorable and meet your requests.Other things to know
- No glass or metal container will be tolerated in Spa facilities.
- Put the lid back on the Spa after each use.
- In summer, make sure you have showered beforehand to eliminate all sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Please return the spa to the same temperature when you arrive.
- It is important to put a product capsule after each use. It is strictly forbidden to access the technical and electrical installation. The protective cover must be put back in place after each use, in order to avoid any accident and in order to preserve the temperature of the water. Under no circumstances should users change the temperature settings of the Spa (98 degrees).
- Do not leave wet clothes on the bed, which will cause discoloration (with chlorine). BBQ:
- The barbecue must be used safely and must not be left unattended. After each use, the cylinder valve must be closed.
- Make sure to close all doors and windows at the end of your stay.
- Make sure to close the air conditioning when leaving.
- Clean pots and dishes
- Make sure you do not leave wet lingerie inside the washer
- Remove all garbage in the bin provided for this purpose to avoid odors and do not put garbage in the recycling.
- In winter, lower the set of thermostats to 18 degrees Celsius.
- Be sure to close the spa cover at all times after swimming
- Respect the arrival time and departure time.
You can ask us if you wish to arrive earlier or leave the chalet later in advance please. Thank you and enjoy your stay!Birds eye view
The majestic nature of the Charlevoix territory is dominated by landscapes offering a surprising relief composed of peaks, valleys, lakes and rivers and a diverse flora and fauna.
Its economy is based, among other things, on tourism, agrotourism, ecotourism, agriculture, development and exploitation of the forest and culture.
- 25 minutes from the Manoir Richelieu Golf and the Casino de Charlevoix
- 45 minutes from Le Grand Fond ski center 30 minutes from the Charlevoix mountain range
- 60 minutes from the Park of the High Gorges of the Malbaie River
PEDESTRIAN TRAILS AROUND:
1- LOUIS-CHARLES-AUDET SENTIER
2- TRAIL THE COUNTRY
3- THE MARINE-LA SEIGNEURIE FOREST TRAIL
4- MARKET WALK
5- CAPTAINS WALK
Enter your exact dates with the exact number of Guests to get an accurate price for your stay.
The refundable deposit for this Chalet is $600 CAD.
Nous demandons à tous de respecter l'environnement, ainsi que de prendre soin de la maison comme si c'était la le vôtre.